Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NOW PLAYING

For whatever reason, I usually only play one game at a time on a particular system. This is usually a RPG, and that will be where I spend most of my time. Other genre's sneak in from time to time, puzzle games, or fighters, but after that it's mostly one for one. On the PC this system breaks down a bit more, where I allow only one game in a genre instead. Anyhow, here they are.

PS2- Odin Sphere, Arcana Heart
DS- Rondo of Swords
GBA- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
PC- Hearts of Iron (WWII sim), Starcraft (RTS), Return to Castle Wolfenstein (FPS), Albatross18 (golf MMO)

I've also have a Gamecube and a Dreamcast that are currently not in service, though both have games I am planning on getting to eventually. How exactly I plan on finding time for all of this I do not know. Perhaps I should take the 'Oath' like Carl from "The Stack" has, but unfortunately I'm a console RPG collector too! I suppose I'm just doomed.

No comments: